Welcome to Transcript Ordering!
Please make sure you read the following before placing your order:
NOTE: Students who attended prior to 2004 cannot receive an electronic transcript. These requests can only be mailed or held for pick-up.
The link to Tougaloo College’s online transcript ordering system is www.studentclearinghouse.org. Please read the procedures below prior to ordering:
- A transcript will not be released to any student that has a financial obligation to the college.
- Transcript fees per copy: Official-$10.00; Overnight-$25.00
- Processing time will take 1-3 business days and will be sent via USPS First Class Mail or electronically.
- Rush processing will be processed and sent via USPS Priority Overnight Express Mail. PRIORITY OVERNIGHT EXPRESS MAIL TRANSCRIPT ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1:00 P.M.
- Orders placed around holidays or peak periods such as Registration and Graduation may take longer to process.
- Transcripts will be held for 30 days and then destroyed; if destroyed, a new transcript request and payment will have to be submitted.
- If a document is required to accompany your transcript, it must be uploaded at the time you place your order and cannot be sent separately.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Records at 601-977-4459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone requests for transcripts cannot be honored. The College does not accept personal checks for payment of a transcript.
Written requests accompanied by a cashiers' check or money order payable to Tougaloo College should be sent to:
Office of the Registrar
500 West County Line Road
Tougaloo, MS 39174
For more information about Transcript Requests, please contact:
Administrative Assistant to Registrar