The campus medical clinic is operated by Central Mississippi Health Services, Inc. (CMHS). CMHS is a federally qualified health center, providing comprehensive ambulatory care services.
We are committed to improving healthcare access and eliminating health disparities within the communities we serve by providing access to quality healthcare services in an environment that preserves human dignity and cultural sensitivity.
CMHS provides pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric healthcare services.
- Alcohol and other drug prevention education;
- Chronic disease management;
- Diagnostic laboratory services;
- Diagnostic screenings;
- Family management skills education;
- Family planning;
- Health/wellness education;
- Mental health services: screening, counseling, and treatment;
- Nutrition education/counseling;
- Prenatal and parenting education;
- Physical examinations (employment, sports);
- Primary and preventive health services;
- Sexually transmitted disease education, screening, and treatment;
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment;
- Substance abuse services;
- Teen pregnancy prevention;
- Violence prevention; and
- Wellness examinations
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance.
- We also offer a sliding fee discount program for uninsured and underinsured patients.
- Tougaloo College students who are enrolled are eligible for services. The Tougaloo College-issued student identification card must be presented by the student to receive student services.
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Campus Medical Clinic (Operated by Central Mississippi Health Services, Inc.)
Dr. Janice Bacon, MD
Pediatrician & Director of Clinical Quality
Available Monday & Friday
Montoyae Leavy, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Available Monday - Friday